Vision: To have a dynamic God fearing youths who are fully equipped to face the future Ecc. 12:1
Mission: To prepare and equip the youth to realize their full potential Colo2:7
Key Verse: Proverbs 4:18: The path of the righteous man is like the glean of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of Day
- To share the Good News of Jesus Christ with all youth
- To disciple youth to their full penitential
- To provide a conducive and contemporary environment for holistic growth
- To provide guidance for career development
- To identify and utilise their competencies
- Appreciate one another
- Freedom of expression
- Godly morals
- Interpersonal relationship
- Vocational Fun days
- Recreation & Excursions
- Youth Concerts
- Youth Choir
- Talent shows
- Youth conference and camps
- Sports and Art day
- Mentoring seminars
- Q&A Sessions
- Fire Brands
- Precious Jewels
- Prince Fellowship
MAJOR YEARLY EVENTS
Annual conference: The youth Annual Conference is The Event of the Year we do to mark the youth anniversary celebration; since the launch of the youth ministry in August 25th 2008. This conference also serves as a yard stick to test the influence and effectiveness of our Fire brands youth ministry.
Retreat and bonding: They are often done for the purpose of bonding and having fun away from the church or home.
Leaders training’s: Done monthly to equip the leaders and also formulate laws to take the ministry forward.
Music concerts and Back to school gigs: Done together in April and august. The purpose is to bring the youths together to have fun,bond and also the are prayed for before going back to schools
Camps: We have one main camp and its normally organised in December.
Eagles Generation: This is a ministry for the single, professionals, young adults between ages 21-30 years old.
PILLARS OF E-GENERATION
- Spiritual pillar , Social pillar and Economic pillar
- Excursion Combined Outing(Firebrands and E-gen)
- Worship Experience/ Concert
- Youth Night
- Sports Day
- Monthly Interactions
- Leaders Training
Brief Back ground: Precious Jewels is a ministry of young single ladies between ages 15-30 years old in Eagles Christian Church. This Ministry was launched officially on 19 October 2013 with our Patron Pst. Gladys Mutua.
Mission Statement: To create a platform of growth and mentoring of young ladies in Christ likeness within our Community, Nation and the World. 2nd Corinthians 3:18
Vision Statement: To bring God the glory by populating the church with spiritually grown, focused, caring and strong willed young ladies who will be positive change agents and leaders in the world. Proverb 31:29
- To increase the number of young ladies in Eagles Christian Church International
- To have ladies who are serious in their Salvation and press on living Holy lives saying no to Sex before Marriage and waiting till they get married.
- To mentor ladies who will be great leaders in all the seven (7) mountains; (arts and entertainment, religion, politics, sports, media, economic, etc)
- To mentor ladies who have high self-esteem, great admirable moral standards.
- To be in all E.C.C campuses around the globe.
- To engage in community works to our surrounding communities.
- Hosting Queen’s Ministry twice (2) in a year
- Quarterly meetings
- Community Work
- Mission to young ladies
- Launching of Precious Jewels in other Campuses
- Integrate young mothers back to church and in Queen’s ministry
- Outings and sports day
- Mentorship and Training